Video: What questions should you ask Your Realtor?
Friday Nov 06th, 2020
What details can you ask realtors for in advance?
Here are some reasonable questions:
- How long do homes in my neighborhood currently stay on the market?
- How would you price my home?
- What data did you use to arrive at that price?
- How would you market my home?
- What activities would you expect of me to market my home?
- How will you handle representation if one of your buyers is interested in my home?
- May I speak with sellers you’ve recently represented?
- What length of period would you require on a listing agreement for my house?
It’s best to ask these questions, and be comfortable with your choices before signing a listing agreement.